This position is responsible for the development and characterization of roll to roll process equipment for semiconductor type devices on metal foil substrates. It requires close collaboration with other process owners, integration engineers, and equipment manufacturers. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual with the drive to do what it takes in a fast paced in environment, to join the printed electronics industry, with prospects for career growth in the company.
- Evaluate, install and qualify new equipment to keep up with evolving process technology.
- Develop and execute equipment acceptance tests.
- Develop and maintain FMEA strategies on lithography and high vacuum equipment.
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance routines to ensure equipment reliability.
- Characterize equipment performance and operating condition through the use of SPC tools.
- Develop equipment monitoring procedures utilizing industry standards as well as creative innovations.
- Must have direct experience in Roll-to-Roll equipment and process qualification (Mandatory).
- BS degree in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in hands-on equipment development and characterization of semiconductor/MEMs/printed electronics capital, preferably in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Proven history of learning new processes and becoming a technical expert.
- Project management experience.
- Experience with SPC implementation (limit calculation, continuous monitoring and improvement).
- Strong technical, statistical, and communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to lead cross functional teams to solve inter-disciplinary problems.
- Strong sense of initiative combined with enthusiasm for tackling challenges and seeing them