Thin Film Electronics is a global leader in the development and commercialization of printed electronics and smart systems. Our headquarters are in Oslo, Norway. We have offices in San Jose, CA, Linkoping, Sweden and Singapore. Our mission is to bring intelligence and connectivity to everyday objects.
Unit Process and Module Integration within a printed electronics Roll to Roll process platform. This position requires a track record of process development and technical innovation, taking complex modules and new tools from R&D to production. The candidate should be able to define and execute process requirements and lead cross functional teams which may include ink, print, integration and product personnel to develop robust modules. A strong working knowledge of statistical techniques and design of experiments is essential. Responsibilities include ownership of process issues and driving defectivity down to ensure high yields. The candidate is expected to work hands on in a manufacturing environment analyzing electrical and physical data combined with failure analysis to ensure root cause resolution of problems.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- MS ( PhD preferred) in an engineering discipline (chemical, electrical, mechanical, materials science).
- Deep (ideally roll to roll) experience in two or more modules (PECVD, PVD, ALD, RIE, Thermal Processing, Lithography)
- Minimum of 5-10 years of industry experience working in printed electronics, semiconductors, or new materials integration
- Initiative and strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of semiconductor devices and test structure analysis