Thin Film Electronics is a global leader in the development and commercialization of printed electronics and smart systems.
Our headquarters are in Oslo, Norway. We have offices in San Jose, CA, Linkoping, Sweden and Singapore. Our mission is to bring intelligence and connectivity to everyday objects.
In this position you will be responsible for the integration and full manufacturing qualification of platform and custom technology elements that constitute our ground-breaking printed electronics technology portfolio. You will be a key technology interface to the manufacturing, design and product engineering/management organizations, generating and delivering all aspects of process/device technology performance requirements. This person will fully own technology development through reliability qualification and documented handoff to manufacturing.
- Lead process integration with multiple cross functional teams (process, print, ink engineers) delivering novel printed technology modules
- Responsible for technology qualification process from concept to manufacturing.
- Drive technology development methodology with requirements, DOEs, measurements, swift root cause understanding and electrical/physical failure analysis.
- Work with multiple organizations on technology roadmap elements for cost reduction and value addition.
- Device and parametric electrical test generation and data analysis to support yield and product goals.
- 7+ years related process and device integration ownership in a leading edge technology development organization.
- Deep understanding of transistor design (eg. advanced silicon logic nodes, high performance Thin Film Transistors )
- Strong experience with fundamentals of taking new or unconventional materials and processes to manufacturing.
- Excellent knowledge of semiconductor process, device, and materials interactions and considerations.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to new fields quickly in a hands-on fast-paced environment delivering complex technology solutions.
- Leading contributor to patent and innovation portfolio.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with sensor element device technology and printed electronics is preferred.
- MS (Ph.D preferred) degree in electrical engineering or Materials/Chemical Engineering