Thin Film Electronics ASA (Ticker: THIN.OL) delivers electronics for ultra-high-volume, cost-sensitive applications. We use roll-to-roll printing to manufacture electronics, introducing intelligence where it has never before been possible—at a cost-per-function unmatched by any other electronic technology.
Our team is in growth mode and we are looking for a Sr./Staff Process Development Engineer
to join our Unit Process and Module Integration team – within a printed electronics Roll to Roll process platform. The candidate should be able to define and execute process requirements and lead cross functional teams which may include ink, print, integration and product personnel to develop robust modules. A strong working knowledge of statistical techniques and design of experiments is essential. Responsibilities include ownership of process issues and driving defectivity down to ensure high yields. The candidate is expected to work hands-on in a manufacturing environment analyzing electrical and physical data combined with failure analysis to ensure root cause resolution of problems.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- MS (PhD preferred) in an engineering/physical science discipline (chemical, electrical, mechanical, materials science, applied physics).
- Deep experience with at least two of the following: PECVD, PVD and ALD.
- Experience with etch techniques and thermal processing
- Minimum of 5-10 years of industry experience working in printed electronics, semiconductors, or new materials integration
- Initiative and strong attention to detail
- Basic understanding of the integration of process and equipment
- Working knowledge of semiconductor devices and test structure analysis
- Roll to roll familiarity desirable
- Working knowledge of film deposition and growth parameters
- Working knowledge of stress control, adhesion and profile control over steps
- Familiarity with film-characterization techniques: physical, elemental, and electrical
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com