Thin Film Electronics is a global leader in the development and commercialization of printed electronics and smart systems. Our headquarters are in Oslo, Norway. We have offices in San Jose, CA, Linkoping, Sweden, Shanghai, China, London, UK and Singapore. Our mission is to bring intelligence and connectivity to everyday objects.
This position will be responsible in providing customer-focused and high level technical NFC technical consulting support and guidance to Thinfilm’s sales team and prospects to recommend and develop appropriate customer solution offering. He or she will be the product / solution / subject matter specialist for all meetings, take the leader position in Thinfilm solution presentation and offering demonstrations to both internal and external clients and partners
- Assist the Head of Sales in the presentation, demonstration and sales of our solution and service in the Greater China Market, overseas projects assistance might also be required across APAC markets;
- Be the Thinfilm application and technical lead for assigned sales activities and supports the sales team with overall account strategies and, be the lead of technical presenter in customer facing events and provide technical support through the production process as needed;
- Guide and participate in any printed electronics product demonstrations in kinds of environments and events in further establishing Thinfilm’s brand awareness;
- Conduct product presentations to Partners/Customers at all levels from engineer to CXO;
- Responsible for technical solution design and conduct on-going product training
- to partners/customers whilst building and maintaining strong relationship with key accounts;
- Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information (RFI) or a request for Proposal (RFP);
- Assists customers, prospect and sales team to build a compelling and competitive business case and ROI (Return of Investment).
- Excellent oral and written communications, presentation, prospecting and organizational skills;
- Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to establish mutually beneficial program commitments and expectations with customers;
- Ability to initiate relationships with key decision makers;
- Ability to discuss and demonstrate business benefits and value to a customer of a technical solution. Ability to translate technical and business requirement into cost-efficient solutions;
- A team player with ability to adopt a leadership where necessary;
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure;
- Ability to demonstrate a strong sense of urgency; is creative, disciplined, passionate and an out-of-the-box thinker;
- Knowledge of competitive consumer digital technology solutions;
- Expert in NFC – Near-Field Communication;
- Possess high integrity, a can-do attitude, teamwork, and strong problem solving skills.