At Thinfilm, we are scaling our manufacturing capacity to produce billions of NFC tags per year. We are looking for a Software Engineer responsible for designing, building and managing digital platforms & tools to manage entire manufacturing and marketing workflows. Your primary focus will be to build a next generation Tag iD system to manage the digital elements of producing billions of tags per year from creation to disposal. You will be the core of a new team pioneering how consumers will interact with everyday physical objects via their mobile devices. You’ll be an early member of small, geographically and culturally diverse team that is pioneering the Internet of Everything.
- Very comfortable working in Linux environment
- Very good understanding of web application technologies.
- Working knowledge of Database concepts (Relational \ NoSQL)
- Familiarity to front end development and popular JS frameworks is a plus.
- Understanding on Agile principles and Scrum methodologies.
- Must possess strong desire and willingness to learn new technology\tools\programming\scripting language without reservation and deliver products with exceptional quality. (Necessary guidance will be provided).
- Must have the flexibility to move around different team, roles (Database, Backend, Automation, DevOps) and projects.
- Must have the ability and necessary soft skills to collaborate with multiple teams in different geographical locations.
- Working knowledge of Android is a plus
- BS and/or MS in Computer Science or similar
Thin Film Electronics ASA (“Thinfilm”) is a global leader in NFC mobile marketing and smart-packaging solutions using printed electronics technology. Thinfilm offers end-to-end mobile marketing solutions that feature hardware, label/packaging integration services and comprehensive cloud-based analytics platform called CNECT. Collectively, these components deliver a powerful 1-to-1 digital marketing platform through which brands of all sizes can deliver real-time interactive experiences and derive meaningful interaction insights, all with the simple tap of a smartphone. The resulting disintermediation of search engines, online marketplaces and social platforms empowers brands to control messaging, enhance consumer dialogue, build loyalty, increase engagement and drive sales.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com