Thin Film Electronics ASA (“Thinfilm”) is a global leader in NFC mobile marketing and smart-packaging solutions using printed electronics technology. Thinfilm creates printed tags, labels, and systems that include memory, sensors, displays, and wireless communication — all at a cost-per-function unmatched by conventional electronic technologies. Thinfilm’s roadmap integrates technology from a strong and growing ecosystem of partners to bring intelligence to everyday, disposable items. Its mission is to effectively extend the traditional boundaries of the Internet of Things to fuel the Internet of Everything. Thin Film Electronics ASA (“Thinfilm”) is a publicly listed Norwegian company with global headquarters in Oslo, Norway; US headquarters in San Jose, California; and offices in Linköping, Sweden; San Francisco; London; and Shanghai.
We seek outstanding engineers to join our team. These individuals will help support the continued development and realization of providing printed electronics of the future. Thinfilm is now looking for system integration and assembly engineer for a temporary position for at least one year. You will join our Smart Label development team, a team with wide competence within electronic design, testing and manufacturing. The project is now going into a very exciting phase where we start producing labels in very high volume. Depending on your background and interest you will take part in everything from electrical and mechanical design to further enhancement of assembly processes and reliability testing results. The work will, in addition to using already documented and existing procedures, also involve development of new methods and techniques. A typical workweek will involve different tasks such as:
– PCB design
– Electrical characterization
– Reliability testing
– Analysis of production testing results
– Evaluation of new assembly methods or materials
– Failure analysis
– Technical communication with vendors
– B. Sc. or M. Sc. (electronics, physics or similar), good competence in electronic circuits is mandatory.
– You shall be both a good communicator and a skilled teamplayer.
– Fluent English communication skills speaking, reading and writing.
– Previous experience in electronic design, electronic assembly or printing processes is considered a valuable merit.
– It is also a big advantage if you speak Mandarin, since many of our partners are from China.
Thinfilm is the only publicly traded, pure-play company in printed electronics and is in growth mode. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate. You will have opportunities for growth through involvement in various high-tech projects and working with very skilled partners from all over the world!
To Apply: Click here.