Thin Film Electronics ASA (“Thinfilm”) is a global leader in NFC mobile marketing and smart-packaging solutions using printed electronics technology. Thinfilm creates printed tags, labels, and systems that include memory, sensors, displays, and wireless communication — all at a cost-per-function unmatched by conventional electronic technologies. Thinfilm’s roadmap integrates technology from a strong and growing ecosystem of partners to bring intelligence to everyday, disposable items. Its mission is to effectively extend the traditional boundaries of the Internet of Things to fuel the Internet of Everything. Thin Film Electronics ASA (“Thinfilm”) is a publicly listed Norwegian company with global headquarters in Oslo, Norway; US headquarters in San Jose, California; and offices in Linköping, Sweden; San Francisco; London; and Shanghai.
We seek outstanding engineers to join our team. These individuals will help support the continued development and realization of providing printed electronics of the future.
Thinfilm is looking for a test engineer that will be working in the Test and Quality Assurance (QA) group for a temporary position for at least one year, with possibility for permanent position. The main task will be to characterize different types of printed electrical components. This work includes everything from detailed characterization on device level, required for process development and modeling work, to reliability testing and production testing of millions of devices. The work will, in addition to using already documented and existing procedures, also involve development of new methods and techniques. A typical workday will involve different tasks such as:
– Electrical characterization of printed components
– Reliability- and production testing of printed components
– Quality control
– Quality assurance in production
– B. Sc. or M. Sc. (electronics, physics, mechanical or similar)
– You shall be both persistent, focused, systematic and structured
– Good English communication skills speaking, reading and writing
– Previous experience from similar work is considered a valuable merit
– Programming Matlab and/or Python is an advantage
To apply click here.