Thin Film Electronics is a global leader in the development and commercialization of printed electronics and smart systems. Our headquarters are in Oslo, Norway. We have offices in San Jose, CA, Linkoping, Sweden and Singapore. Our mission is to bring intelligence and connectivity to everyday objects.
Unit Process and Module Integration within a printed electronics Roll to Roll process platform. This position requires a track record of process development and technical innovation, taking complex modules and new tools from R&D to production.
The candidate should be able to define and execute process requirements and lead cross functional teams which may include ink, print, integration and product personnel to develop robust modules. A strong working knowledge of statistical techniques and design of experiments is essential. Responsibilities include ownership of process issues and driving defectivity down to ensure high yields. The candidate is expected to work hands-on in a manufacturing environment analyzing electrical and physical data combined with failure analysis to ensure root cause resolution of problems.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- MS ( PhD preferred) in an engineering/physical science discipline (chemical, electrical, mechanical, materials science, applied physics).
- Deep experience with wet chemical etching and cleaning
- Experience with layer deposition and etch techniques
- Minimum of 5-10 years of industry experience working in printed electronics or semiconductors
- Strong Initiative and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of semiconductor devices and test structure analysis
- Roll to roll familiarity desirable
- Working knowledge of wet etch chemistries for resist, metal, and dielectric applications
- Working knowledge of cleaning techniques to semiconductor standards
- Ability to develop and design experiments to troubleshoot and improve processes
- Working knowledge of chemical and surface analysis techniques
To apply, please click here.