Thin Film Electronics is a global leader in the development and commercialization of printed electronics and smart systems. Our headquarters are in Oslo, Norway. We have offices in San Jose, CA, Linkoping, Sweden and Singapore. Our mission is to bring intelligence and connectivity to everyday objects.
Supply Chain and Procurement
The position serves as team member with a focus on sourcing, procurement, negotiation, and policies & procedures related to all supply chain activities. Using a strong knowledge of ERP systems, assure proper planning and support for a rapidly growing business. Key areas of focus will be to help the senior management team drive a greater commercial focus across the business, identify and secure opportunities for cost-reduction and improved efficiencies.
This position will manage the procurement activities to support the San Jose site. Execution of the sourcing strategy for ThinFilm semiconductor production including driving the RFP/RFQ process, negotiation, supplier management, and purchase order management. Own the Purchase Requisition to Purchase Order (PR/PO) process setup, create training documentation, maintain the Approved Vendor List (AVL), and coordinate with Finance when required. Drive continual cost reduction and support vendor audits. Develop and report supply chain metrics (key performance indicators) and drive supplier development for improvements in quality and cost.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5-8 years of Supply Chain management experience, preferably in a high tech or computer-related industry
- Experience in Procurement, Supply/Demand Planning, Contract Management, Leading negotiations
- Direct experience with Vendor Management, EMS providers and production environments
- Proficient in process development and process documentation
- Experience with ERP Systems and KPI development
- Familiar with management of fast growing, ramping environments
- Strong analytical skills and able to synthesize large amounts of data
- Exceptional communication skills and able to influence / strategize effectively with cross-functional disciplines at all levels within the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel advanced functions, pivots), NetSuite experience a plus
To apply, please click here.