Thin Film Electronics ASA (“Thinfilm”) is a global leader in NFC mobile marketing and smart-packaging solutions using printed electronics technology. Thinfilm offers end-to-end mobile marketing solutions that feature hardware, label/packaging integration services and comprehensive cloud-based analytics platform called CNECT. Collectively, these components deliver a powerful 1-to-1 digital marketing platform through which brands of all sizes can deliver real-time interactive experiences and derive meaningful interaction insights, all with the simple tap of a smartphone. The resulting disintermediation of search engines, online marketplaces and social platforms empowers brands to control messaging, enhance consumer dialogue, build loyalty, increase engagement and drive sales. Our headquarters are in Oslo, Norway. We have offices in San Jose, CA, Linkoping, Sweden Shanghai and Singapore.
Our Product Management team is looking for a Sr. Project Manager to join the team. In this position you will plan, organize, and control activities of product development and customer deliveries from conceptual stages through product life cycles with the goal of meeting customer expectations and company growth objectives. Customer growth involves program managing development programs, partner programs and infrastructure projects. The role requires an ability to keep the big picture in focus while maintaining attention to detail. You will be a key interface to the product engineering, design, manufacturing, sales and business development organizations in a growing and dynamic global team.
- Responsible for running external or internal product development projects and their deliverables from scoping through customer satisfaction.
- Act as the customer interface for the customer specific development and/or application projects.
- Collaborate with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, and operations to support the development of product definitions responsive to customer needs and market opportunities.
- Cross functional team leadership of programs from concept through full project life cycles.
- Prepare product development objectives and schedule for all phases of product development, release and introduction to market.
- Participate in creating overall product strategy, research and development requirements, development, and manufacturing coordination for new and emerging products.
To apply, please click here.