Thinfilm is hiring! We are the industry leader and first mover in a rapidly advancing new Marketing category – NFC as a mobile marketing channel. We work with leading brands in Beer, Wine, Spirits, Health & Nutrition, Apparel, Cosmetics, and many other categories, helping brands create interactive products designed to capture consumers at the highest moment of intent in a buyer’s journey – when they are holding physical products in their hands.
As our business scales, we’re looking for a talented & highly motivated individual to develop and manage a vertical-based sales territory in North America. This role requires a visionary and evangelical sales approach, methodically scouring target brands to identify and convert early adopters into established and growing client relationships.
- Quota bearing, prospecting focused individual contributor focused on new client sales within targeted verticals.
- Focus on marketing and selling Thinfilm’s solutions to Brand Marketers, Digital Marketers, and Innovation teams.
- Become a “certified” expert in Thinfilm solutions and corresponding customer scenarios.
- Working jointly with an SDR, a high volume of daily prospecting activities will be required. Phone, email, and social.
- Responsible for attending events related to assigned target verticals.
- Responsible for managing inbound leads.
- Responsible for creation and delivery of proposal materials and demos.
- Extensive use and documentation in Salesforce.
- Responsible for setting and meeting monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue quota and forecasts.
- 5+ Years experience selling marketing technologies into consumer brands
- Significant examples of meeting and exceeding quota
- Social Savvy
- Sales training a plus
- Must be based in the Bay Area
To apply, please click here.