Thin Film Electronics ASA (Ticker: THIN.OL) delivers electronics for ultra-high-volume, cost-sensitive applications. We use roll-to-roll printing to manufacture electronics, introducing intelligence where it has never before been possible—at a cost-per-function unmatched by any other electronic technology.
In this position you will be responsible for the integration and manufacturing qualification of platform and custom technology elements that constitute our ground-breaking printed electronics technology portfolio. You will be a key technology interface to the manufacturing, design and product engineering/management organizations, generating and delivering all aspects of process/device technology performance requirements. This person will own technology development through reliability qualification and documented handoff to manufacturing.
- Lead process integration with multiple cross functional teams (process, print, ink engineers) delivering novel printed technology modules
- Responsible for technology qualification process from concept to manufacturing.
- Drive technology development methodology with requirements, DOEs, measurements, root cause understanding and electrical/physical failure analysis.
- Work with multiple organizations on technology roadmap elements for cost reduction and value addition.
- Device and parametric electrical test generation and data analysis to support yield and product goals.
- 7+ years related process and device integration ownership in a leading edge technology development organization.
- Deep understanding of transistor design (e.g. advanced silicon logic nodes, high performance Thin Film Transistors )
- Strong experience with fundamentals of taking new or unconventional materials and processes to manufacturing.
- Excellent knowledge of semiconductor process, device, and materials interactions and considerations.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to new fields quickly in a hands-on fast-paced environment delivering complex technology solutions.
- Leading contributor to patent and innovation portfolio.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with thin film transistors, printed electronics, and sensors is preferred.
- MS (Ph.D preferred) degree in Electrical Engineering or Materials/Chemical Engineering.
To apply, please click here.