Thin Film Electronics ASA (Ticker: THIN.OL) delivers electronics for ultra-high-volume, cost-sensitive applications. We use roll-to-roll printing to manufacture electronics, introducing intelligence where it has never before been possible—at a cost-per-function unmatched by any other electronic technology.
In this position you will be responsible for the integration and manufacturing qualification of custom technology elements that constitute our ground-breaking printed electronics technology. You will be a key technology interface to the manufacturing, design and product engineering/management organizations, generating and delivering all aspects of process/device technology performance requirements. This person will own technology development from materials innovation to reliability qualification and handoff to manufacturing.
- Lead backend cross functional team (interacts with manufacturing, front end process, backend assembly, technology development, and design teams). Resolve materials and device cross module interactions.
- Develop roll-to-roll scalable materials stacks and front-end process flows which ensure compatibility with back-end processes
- Own technology qualification processes from concept to manufacturing.
- Execute and contribute to technology roadmap elements for cost reduction and value addition.
- Contributes to patent and innovation portfolio.
- 7+ years related process and device integration ownership in a leading-edge technology development organization.
- Deep materials understanding and experience with semiconductor backend processing including advanced bump technologies, UBM, plating, printing, dicing, and flip chip assembly is a must.
- Basic understanding of transistor design.
- Demonstrated record of innovation leading to manufacturable solutions and product qualification
- Excellent knowledge in semiconductor processing, device, and materials interactions
- Experience with RFID and roll to roll processing is a plus.
- Experience with JMP (or similar SW), FMEAs, DOEs, and mask designs.
- Proven record in resolving complex cross module interactions, root cause analysis, FA (electrical and physical).
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to new fields quickly in a hands-on fast-paced environment
- Strong track record in execution and project management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- MS (Ph.D preferred) degree in Materials/Chemical Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
To apply, please click here.