We are looking for an exceptional database specialist to join Yield and Integration Team, which is responsible for identifying and solving yield problems in fast paced high volume environment manufacturing NFC (Near Field Communication) printed integrated circuits (PICs) built on stainless steel foil. The primary focus will be on maintaining and improving the Yield Database and applying data mining techniques and statistical analysis to solve yield and process issues. The Yield Database Specialist should be passionate about building reporting automation and prediction systems, finding insights in large datasets, synthesizing and communicating results, and driving practical business impact. This position will work with Process, Test, Quality, and Design groups to provide easy access to data and to aid in finding, defining, and driving yield improvement projects relating to broad range of process and integration issues while scaling production to unprecedented volumes.
Education and Experience:
- Ideal candidate has BS or higher in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, statistics, or electrical engineering.
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in data science or computer programming
- Working experience with data modeling, programming and statistical analysis tools such as JMP, data querying and database management and data visualization
- Experience in programming language such as JAVA and C#
- Experience with jQuery, JSP, HTML, and XML
- Proficient with SQL Language
- Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to summarize data, develop reports and effectively communicate results
- Must have good problem-solving and communication skills
- Attention to detail when working to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability to work alone or collaboratively in a diverse team environment
- Maintain and improve the current yield database system
- Suggest and implement improved data management, data mining and technology enhancements to support scaling the business
- Develop methods to import and analyze manufacturing data to correlate yield problems to manufacturing processes
- Automate routine processes and reports
- Establish systems and procedures to allow timely analysis of yield data
- Develop and deploy a yield webpage where yield data can be easily accessed
- Develop data mining techniques to help solve manufacturing issues
To apply, please click here.