Thin Film Electronics ASA (Ticker: THIN.OL) delivers electronics for ultra-high-volume, cost-sensitive applications. We use roll-to-roll printing to manufacture electronics, introducing intelligence where it has never before been possible—at a cost-per-function unmatched by any other electronic technology.
In this position, you will be responsible for setting up production automatic test systems and solutions for Thinfilm Operations, using our probers and testers. You will be maintaining the test equipment and reporting on day to day activities to the Engineering & Operations group. The candidate will be working mostly in a semiconductor fabrication and cleanroom environments.
- Work with test engineers with probe / tester setup and initial debug.
- Work with Equipment vendors for addressing issues.
- Helping production with the Device setup and following with them, if there are issues
- Sustaining production test solutions.
- Must have Associate College degree or higher.
- Must have strong hands-on maintenance skills in ATE test Platforms and probers.
- Robust and effective problem-solving skills are expected.
- Must be a team player.
- Good communication and report writing skills are necessary
To apply, please click here.