Thin Film Electronics ASA (“Thinfilm”) is a global leader in NFC mobile marketing and smart-packaging solutions using printed electronics technology. Thinfilm offers end-to-end mobile marketing solutions that feature hardware, label/packaging integration services and comprehensive cloud-based analytics platform called CNECT. Collectively, these components deliver a powerful 1-to-1 digital marketing platform through which brands of all sizes can deliver real-time interactive experiences and derive meaningful interaction insights, all with the simple tap of a smartphone. The resulting disintermediation of search engines, online marketplaces and social platforms empowers brands to control messaging, enhance consumer dialogue, build loyalty, increase engagement and drive sales.
At Thinfilm, we are looking for a Back-End Engineer responsible for designing, building and managing data interchange via API between our software platform and external\3rd party software platforms. Your primary focus will be the development and management of server-side logic, central database while ensuring high performance and responsiveness across the globe. Our platform provides our customers tag management tools, usage analytics, and advanced business logic to manage events (taps on NFC tags). You’ll be an early member of small, geographically and culturally diverse team that is pioneering the Internet of Everything.
- Must possess strong desire and willingness to learn new technology\tools\programming\scripting language without reservation and deliver products with exceptional quality.
- Must have the flexibility to move around different projects.
- Must have the ability and necessary soft skills to collaborate with multiple teams in different geographical locations.
- 7+ Experience in Web application development\API\RESTful Services.
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate closely with Offshore team.
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of Database concepts (Relational \ NoSQL, MongoDB preferred)
- Ability to communicate proficient in English, both written and spoken.
- BS or MS in Computer Science.
Good to have
- Exposure to React\Angular\similar framework
- Knowledge on AWS or similar Cloud technologies
- Experience building analytics\marketing platform
- Exposure to Adobe Marketing Cloud, SAP, Salesforce and other related platforms
- Understanding of Agile principles and Scrum methodologies.
To apply, please click here.