The Global Quality Manager proactively develops and continuously improves the performance of converter partners and suppliers. In addition, the role is responsible for driving Environmental Quality for products and the QMS. Our products require regulatory compliance and this role is responsible for maintaining those certifications and in new product introductions, achieving the necessary certifications. As a quality professional you will drive the early involvement of converters and suppliers in new product transfer, product/component improvement and ensures quick resolution of quality related supplier issues for ultra-high volume production. You will be instrumental in driving continuous improvement for the company. If you are passionate about Quality, we are looking for you.
Detailed responsibilities include:
- Own all backend product quality.
- Partner with converters to ensure value added services meet or exceed TFE requirements for our customers.
- Drives and manages suppliers in new product transfer and product/component improvement. Set up and manage the control plans.
- Own company Material Review Board (MRB) Process and drive to quick disposition.
- Responsible for the quality component of the Quarterly Business Review with suppliers.
- Manages quality conformity of converters and subcontractors via active monitoring of their performance and driving a Zero-Defect mentality.
- Performs quality / process audits, re-audits and performance management at suppliers ensuring the follow-up of agreed actions at the suppliers.
- Performs internal audits and champions continuous improvement internally.
- Responsible for RoHS, REACH, WEEE, CE, Prop 65, or other necessary regulatory certifications for all current and new products.
- Bachelor or master degree in a technical area with knowledge of process and product improvement processes (e.g. lean six sigma)
- At least 10 years of experience in Quality or Supply Chain with a proven track record in quality
- Expert in Quality tools (e.g. 8D, APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, control plans)
- Experience with modern engineering methods, tools and processes including statistical analyses of data (DoE, SPC, regression etc.)
- Experience with quality management systems (e.g. auditing, ISO); trained in auditing to any ISO standard.
- Be able to communicate clearly with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to adapt to altering situations, analytical, process driven and result oriented.
- “Hands on” mindset with a bias for action.
- Highly collaborative and able to work effectively outside the sphere of direct influence.
- Must be able to travel to Asia (5%) and within the US (20%). Ability to speak Mandarin is a plus.
To apply, please click here.